Tarkine Wonders Two-day Itinerary
This two-day itinerary includes:
- 10am: Morning walk to the top of epic Mount Donaldson with stunning views from the peak – 3 hour return.
- 3pm: Departure from Corinna dock aboard our Sweetwater vessel for a 1hour cruise to Lover’s Falls and views of the shipwreck S.S. Croydon in Savage River. Option of walking back to Corinna through the majestic Rainforest – 1.5 hours walk
- 4pm: Peaceful short walk through the ancient Tarkine forest to view the historic Huon Pines – 15 min.
- 5pm–6pm: Drinks at the Arhberg Bar for Happy Hour.
- 6pm–8pm: Enjoy local Tasmanian cuisine at the Tannin Restaurant.
- 10am: Departure from Corinna dock for a 4.5 hour cruise down the Pieman River for stunning views of the rainforest. Disembark for lunch and stroll the beach looking at the wild waves at the heads.
- Continue on your tour of Tasmania, following decades of travellers by crossing on the Fatman Barge to take you southbound toward Queenstown and Strahan.
To find out more information on this or one of our other itineraries, or to book, call +61 3 6446 1170 or contact us!