Summer’s Day One-day Itinerary
This one-day itinerary includes:
- 10am: Departure from Corinna dock aboard a Pieman River Boat for a 4.5 hour cruise down the Pieman River for stunning views of the rainforest. Disembark for lunch and stroll the beach looking at the wild waves at the heads. Or, for the more adventurous types, talk to our staff about the opportunity to kayak the river yourself!
- 3pm: Departure from Corinna dock aboard our Sweetwater vessel for a 1hour cruise to Lover’s Falls and views of the shipwreck S.S. Croydon in Savage River. Option of walking back to Corinna through the majestic Rainforest – 1.5 hours walk.
- 4pm: Peaceful short walk through the ancient Tarkine forest to view the historic Huon Pines – 15 min.
- 5pm–6pm: Drinks at the Arhberg Bar for Happy Hour.
- Follow with local Tasmanian cuisine at the Tannin Restaurant.
To find out more information on this or one of our other itineraries, or to book, call +61 3 6446 1170 or contact us!