“Escape to the Wilderness”
Need to escape from the day to day life for a soul feeding wilderness experience?
Then Corinna Wilderness is your answer.
Situated at the Southern Gateway to the Tarkine Wilderness lays the historical township of Corinna which has been transformed into a unique eco tourism based business. With the surrounding cool temperate rainforest and the Pieman River, it is truly a great place to nourish your senses, away from access to standard electronic services and equipment. You truly can escape into the wilderness in modern comfort. We have a number of choices to suit a wide range of interests and abilities, so please speak to us for more information and recommendations.
Your three night Wilderness Discovery package includes:
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a queen eco cottage (one free night)
- Gourmet Ashgrove cheese and crackers on arrival
- 3 course Dinner for two people for each night.
- Guided 1 hour tour to Lovers Falls and Savage River with an option of a 1.5 hour stunning rainforest walk back to Corinna
- A Day cruise on the Pieman River aboard the historic Arcadia II
- A copy of the book “The Tarkine”
- A choice of self guided rainforest walks and kayaking to self explore this amazing wilderness
Per couple: $1100.00 (saving $250.00)
Per family: (2 Adults & 2 Children 5-12yrs) $1480.00 (saving $330.00)
Per family: (4 Adults) $1780.00 (saving of $390.00).
Call us on (03) 6446 1170 to secure this special offer now!